Dior Inspired Patent Boots
When I first saw these boots on on the catwalk I could not get enough. I was reposting them galore on tumblr but thought how UNATTAINABLE. Where do you ever see boots like this that normal beings can afford?! A few months down the line and more affordable versions have been created!
Okay above are the Dior boots that had me oh so excited at first. I love the variety of colours, I love the vinyl look and the clear block heel! So since browsing the web I have found you some that you may actually be able to afford if you like the Dior boots. Enjoy...
1. Carvella - Black Wolf OTK boots £210
2. Paper Dolls - Navy Patent Buckle Chelsea Boot £68
3. Jeffrey Campbell - Truly Patent Leather Bootie £119
4. Office - Clementine Chelsea Boots Black Patent £60
5. Zara - High Heel Burgundy Sock Style Ankle Boot £39.99
6. Carvella - Stephan Patent Leather Ankle Boots £160
7. Carvella - Stephan Patent Leather Ankle Boots in Wine £160
8. Topshop - Betty Patent Bootie £42
Wooh there you go!
Feel free to follow me on bloglovin... Im new :) And keep up to date by hitting the other follow buttons!